The Graphic Design School website is copyrighted. Copyright for contributions to TGDS generally rests with the authors.
Table of Contents
- How Much Is The Course?
- What Is The Criteria For Enroling?
- Do I Need Any Previous Experience For The IFC Or CUA40720 Certificate IV In Design?
- What Kind Of Software Will I Need To Own To Study?
- Can I Subscribe To The Adobe Creative Cloud At Student Rates?
- How Do I Enrol?
- When Can I Enrol?
- When Can I Start My Study?
- What Happens Once I Enrol?
- What Aspects Of Graphic Design Do Your Courses Cover?
- How Long Is My Enrolment?
- How Do I Get My Assignments Marked?
- What Happens If I Fail An Assignment?
- I Have Work And Family Commitments, Are There Strict Deadlines And Due Dates For Assignments?
- Will I Graduate With A Portfolio In Hand?
- Will I Be Able To Use My Certificate IV Qualification To Help Gain Entry Into Further Study?
- I Already Work In The Design Industry; I Am Self Taught. Does Your Course Apply To Me?
- What Are Our Data Protection And Privacy Standards?
- What Will I Need In Order To Complete This Course?
- What Kinds Of Interaction Can I Expect From My Instructor And My Fellow Students In The Graphic Design School?
- How Does E–learning In The Online Graphic Design School Vary From A Real-life Classroom?
- Enrolled Prior To July 1st 2021?
- Introduction To Terms
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- CUA40720 Certificate IV In Design Course
- The Upgrade To CUA40720 Certificate IV In Design
- The Web Design Course
- The Design@Work Course
- International Shipping Fees
- Administration Fees
- Payment Methods
- Fees Payable
- Disability Supplementary Information Notice For Enrolment
- After Enrolment
- Student Support
- Student Cancellation
- Compassionate And Compelling Circumstances
- Course Incompletion
- Student Re-Enrolment
- Upon Enrolment
- Re-Issuance Of Certificate
- Our Continuous Improvement Of Services
Authors contributing to TGDS are responsible for clearing any copyright for material and images in their work before submitting it for review and every effort has been made to identify copyright holders. The editors would be grateful for notification of any omission.
Your use of copyright material is subject to this Copyright Notice and is also subject to this website’s Terms & Conditions.
You may print one copy of any article from our website for your reference. Apart from any fair dealing as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of this publication may be saved in a retrieval system, or displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission. Any use under fair dealing must attribute the author and source publication.
You must not link any page of this website to another website without prior permission. Please contact email@example.com for details about applying for permission.
Materials used in connection with this course are subject to copyright protection. Materials may include, but are not limited to: documents, templates, images, audio, and video. Materials in our courses are only for the use of the student enrolled in this course (even if the course is paid by another person or entity), for purposes associated with this course, and may not be retained for longer than the course duration. Unauthorised retention, duplication, distribution, or modification of copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited by law.
The use of Trademarked and Copyrighted names, logos, brands, service marks, images, software, software screenshots, text and similar, even if they are not identified as such, are used only for educational and editorial purposes and are the property of their respective owners. The display of such material does not such suggest any link, relationship, endorsement, recommendation, or other association, by or of their respective owners.
General queries about copyright and the scope of this notice and requests for permission to reproduce images or other material from The Graphic Design School should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.